Blended Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Training Course
The Blended Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Training Course provides participants a comprehensive introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound. These courses are taught by leading musculoskeletal ultrasound experts that incorporates fifteen (15) months access to comprehensive online lectures and interactive case presentations through an online course, plus a (2) Two Days (12 Hours) scan only workshop featuring a 3:1 participant to faculty hands-on scan ratio with live models and phantoms. These courses are specifically designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals who need musculoskeletal ultrasound training. For the best ultrasound education experience, completion of the online course prior to hands on scanning is recommended. Learn more about this course with a click or call. Blended MSK Ultrasound Training & CME Course | 727.363.4500
- Combines Our Comprehensive Online Course & Two Days (12 Hours) of Live Scanning
- Destination Education Hands-On Scan Workshops in St. Petersburg, FL
- 15 Months UNLIMITED Access to the Online Course
- Exact same lectures that are pre-recorded and professionally edited from the comprehensive live courses
- Online Courses are 1-Click accessible in our custom learning management system, with an easy to follow format, with instant certificate generation upon completion
- Enjoy Industry Leading 3:1 (or less) participant to instructor scan ratios during the Hands-On Workshops
- Original Blended/Hybrid Ultrasound Education Provider in the Ultrasound Industry
- Scan Logs and Case Logs are available upon request
- Expert Faculty are approachable and are open to discuss any questions during the Hands-On Scan Workshops
- All Hands-On Scan Workshops include pre-scanned, and approved Live Human Models. (Phantoms are also used in certain interventional courses)
- Choose from Multiple Leading Manufacturer Ultrasound Equipment
- Immediately Implement Skills Learned into Clinical Practice
- Expand Diagnostic & Interventional Services Offered
- All Blended Ultrasound Courses are approved to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ (Other CME Credit types are approved for select courses.)
- ACCME Accredited with Commendation.
- *CME Credit Listed Requires Full Participation in Online & Live Activities
- Free CME-Z Card with Registration (Save 5-10% off all future Gulfcoast product purchases)
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals and Tissue Characterization
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Shoulder
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Shoulder Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Normal Elbow
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Elbow Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hand and Wrist (2 Parts)
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Knee
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Knee Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Foot & Ankle
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hip
- Ultrasound-Guided Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Increase knowledge and skills to perform ultrasound examinations (specific exams based on specialty track selected).
- Demonstrate appropriate scan techniques and protocols for performing ultrasound examinations.
- Improve scanning skills and increase diagnostic confidence.
- Perform examinations under supervised conditions to help fulfill credentialing and/or individual certification requirements
Physicians, Chiropractors, NP’s, PA’s, Sonographers, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers and other medical professionals specializing in: Sports Medicine, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, PM&R, Pain Management, Emergency Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, and other MSK related fields.