Pass your Cardiac Board Exam the first time GUARANTEED with our Registry Review Course. Still accepting registrations for the live course as well as the live interactive webinar. Click or Call. http://www.gcus.com/courses/about.asp… | 727.363.4500
Preparing for the ARDMS, CCI, or ASRT ultrasound certification examination can be quite intimidating. Coordinating work, family, and personal activities around study time can be an overwhelming experience that leads to procrastination and last minute scrambling.
The 12-Step Plan to Registry Examination Success!
- Adequate preparation requires a minimum of 3 months study time (6 months ideal) and is essential to your stress-free success.
- Review other personal and work commitments to schedule an exam date that will allow sufficient time to effectively prepare.
- Review the ARDMS, CCI, or ASRT ultrasound examination outlines and divide your study time according to the number of segments and percentage weights assigned to each category.
- Assign study sections in 1-2 hour increments each day that corresponds with a study completion date approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the exam date.
- Schedule your study time when it will not interfere with other important commitments (before work, after work, after kids are in bed etc).
- Purchase study materials designed to prepare you for the exam. Consider attending an ultrasound registry review to identify areas of weakness to more effectively coordinate your study plan of action.
- Quiz yourself after each section. Further study will be required for identified areas of weakness.
- 21-30 days prior to the exam date, participate in a mock examination in a timed setting to assess ability to answer questions in an appropriate length of time and undergo a final assessment of areas that require further study.
- Complete final review and/or attend a registry review workshop.
- Upon completion of the scheduled and structured study time…relax. Do Not review any material within 1 week of the exam. This will only create more anxiety.
- Do not drink alcohol the day before the exam and go to bed at a reasonable hour to ensure a restful night sleep.
- Go into the exam confident that you have completed a structured study plan and you are prepared to take and pass the exam!
Advanced planning will ensure your registry success in a stress-free manner.
Resources for Study Success:
- Ultra P.A.S.S. Registry Review Study Series Registry Review Workbooks with DVD and audio CD’S
- The Original Registry Review Flashcards
- Registry Review Interactive CD Exams (exam and study modes)
- Registry Review Workshops – Live at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St. Pete Beach, Florida
- MSK Ultrasound Registry Review: January 17-18, 2013
- Cardiac, Vascular, Abdomen, Physics, OB-GYN: May 6-10, 2013
- Live interactive web course: (Attend without travel expense)
- On-Demand Recorded Registry Review Workshop (all specialties)