Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute Webinars:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute Webinars offers you ultrasound continuing medical education lectures throughout the year. Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute Webinars offers live interactive webinars (live streamed video lecture presentations) on multiple specialties. Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute Webinars range from 1 hour lectures, to multi-day comprehensive courses.
- All Live Webinars offer AMA PRA CAT I Credits™.
- Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute Webinars are Live and Interactive – Ask the presenter questions as you watch via a convenient online form.
- Watch from home, office, or even the beach or pool.
- All Live Webinars come with a printable handout of the presentation.
- All Faculty are Masters in their Respective Ultrasound Field.
- Events are Broadcast Live Enroll any time before the event begins.
- Learn from the Masters of Ultrasound – All instructors are master level of their ultrasound field.
- Open Participant – Instructor Communication – Ask questions or provide feedback during the webinar.
Pediatric Emergency & Critical Care Ultrasound_August 21& 22nd | 7:45AM-2:20PM
Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access_ August 25th | 8:00AM-11:45AM
Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia_ August 26th | 7:45AM-12:15PM
Introduction to Emergency Medicine_September 11-13 | 7:45AM-12:30PM
Advanced Emergency Medicine_September 14-15 | 7:40AM-1:30PM
Musculoskeletal Registry Review_September 25-26 | 7:45AM-4:30PM
Physics Registry Review_September 27 | 7:30AM-4:15PM
Abdominal Registry Review_September 28-29 | 8:15AM-5:00P
Registration is easy. Click or Call. http://www.gcus.com/ultrasound/live-webinars.asp