MSK Ultrasound Course with Regenerative Medicine
MSK Ultrasound Course with Regenerative Medicine program is designed to expand and update skills to integrate advanced MSK applications and ultrasound-guided regenerative medicine techniques into clinical practice. Taught by world-renowned ultrasound experts, the program offers evidence based lectures combined with extensive hands-on scanning sessions featuring live models and human cadaveric specimens. Participants will also have the opportunity to observe live demonstrations of multiple regenerative medicine procedures (diagnosis and techniques) on various live patients with pathologies.
- Evidence –Based Lectures taught by world-renowned faculty
- Advanced and regenerative medicine for upper & lower extremity applications
- Includes pre-course webinar on Ultrasound-guided injection techniques
- Extensive hands-on Scanning: live models w/ 3:1 participant to instructor ratio
- Cadaver workshop: injection techniques
- Cadaver workshop: bone marrow and lipoaspirate techniques
- Live patient demonstrations for PRP and/or Prolotherapy treatment techniques
- Integrate skills learned into clinical practice
- Expand services offered
- Improve patient outcomes
Regenerative Medicine Course Topics:
- Biology and Evidence for regenerative substances
- -Dextrose Prolotherapy
- -Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- -Bone Marrow Aspirate (BMA)
- -Amniotic Membrane and Cells
- Essentials of US Guided Regenerative Medicine
- -Ultrasound guided injection techniques
- -Preparing Dextrose and PRP Injectables
- -Upper and lower extremity regenerative medicine techniques
- -Post procedure protocols for regenerative medicine
- -Regulatory guidelines and billing/coding for regenerative medicine
- Hands-On workshops: live models
- Hands-On workshops: Cadaver lab – needle guidance to target areas
- Hands-On workshop: Cadaver lab – bone marrow and lipoaspirate techniques
- Live patient regenerative medicine demonstrations: Prolotherapy & PRP
Advanced MSK Topics:
- Utility of Dynamic Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine
- Advanced Peripheral Nerve Applications: Diagnosis & treatment options
- Post-Op Shoulder, Knee, and Beyond
- Unlocking Frozen Joints
- Hands-On scanning: live models
- Identify anatomy and pathoanatomy of the upper extremity joints (tendons, ligaments, muscle/fascia, and nerves).
- Outline the biology and evidence for use of regenerative substances.
- State when, why, and how to integrate regenerative medicine as a practical treatment option.
- Prepare various injectables for performing ultrasound-guided regenerative medicine techniques.
- List regenerative medicine targets for the upper and lower extremities.
- Outline post procedural protocols for regenerative procedures
- Integrate advanced MSK and ultrasound-guided regenerative medicine techniques into clinical practice.
Who should attend:
Physicians, PA’s, and clinicians experienced in diagnostic MSK ultrasound with a desire to integrate advanced MSK and regenerative medicine techniques into clinical practice. Physician participants may include (but are not limited to) PM&R, sports medicine, orthopedics, radiology, rheumatology, and pain management. This program is an intermediate to advanced level program that requires at least 6 months previous experience performing diagnostic MSK ultrasound examinations or attendance of a recognized MSK hands-on ultrasound education program.
16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
Approved for 16.00 MOC point(s)
Registration is quick, affordable and easy for the MSK Ultrasound Course with Regenerative Medicine.
Click or Call to register or learn more about the MSK Ultrasound Course with Regenerative Medicine | 727.363.4500