Scrotal Ultrasound Training Video (DVD & Online Video)
Scrotal Ultrasound Training Video (DVD & Online Video.) is designed to review scrotal anatomy/physiology, scan techniques, normal ultrasound characteristics and commonly seen pathology. Scrotal Ultrasound Training Video is approved for a maximum of: 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Scrotal anatomy/physiology
- Normal Ultrasound characteristics
- Scrotal Pathology: Masses (benign & malignant); hernia
- Epididymal pathology: mass, cysts, epididymitis, torsion, epididymo-orchitis
- Identify the normal scrotal anatomy
- Outline routine protocols for evaluating the scrotum
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with commonly seen scrotal pathology
Sonographers, physicians, and other medical professionals involved with the diagnosis and treatment of scrotal pathology. Physician participants may include (but are not limited to): Urology, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, Primary Care and Internal Medicine.
Salvatore LaRusso, M.Ed, RDMS, FAIUM, RT(R)
To learn about Scrotal Ultrasound training video head over to: www.gcus.com. Search: OV-ASC2 & VL-ASC2 or Call 727.363.4500.