Introduction to Adult Echocardiography – Live Course
- FREE PRE-COURSE ONLINE VIDEO – Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Destination Education in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Trusted Adult Echocardiography CME Leader Since 1985
- Most Comprehensive Hands-On Adult Echocardiography Course Available
- Industry Leading 3:1 Participant to Faculty Hands-On Scan Ratio
- Scan Groups Assigned Based on Specialty Practice and Level of Experience
- Human Heart Cadaver Lab
- Lifetime Access to E-Course Materials
- Master Level Adult Echocardiography Faculty
- State-Of-The-Art Lecture Facility and Scan Labs
- Choose from Multiple Leading Manufacturer Ultrasound Equipment
- Immediately Implement Skills Learned into Clinical Practice
- Expand Diagnostic & Interventional Services Offered
- ACCME Accredited with Commendation
Introduction to Adult Echocardiography Live Training & CME Course is a five (5) day echocardiography course in St. Petersburg, FL that is taught by leading echocardiography experts and is designed to provide a strong foundation to perform and/or interpret adult cardiac ultrasound examinations.
The structure of the course is a combination of live lectures by echocardiography experts, a human heart cadaver lab, and industry leading hands-on training with a 3:1 participant to faculty hands-on scan ratio with live models, where you will be scanning normal anatomy and pathology. The adult echocardiography training courses are specifically designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals who are looking for only the best echocardiography training and CME. CLICK HERE to Register Today!
This hands-on adult echocardiography ultrasound course is intended for sonographers, physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other medical professionals learning how to perform and/or interpret adult echocardiography exams. Participants may include (but is not limited to): radiology, internal medicine, critical care, primary care, emergency medicine, and cardiology professionals.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret Echocardiography examinations.
- Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images (sonographer) and recognize potential imaging errors (Physician).
- Demonstrate routine scan protocols to evaluate an adult patient using 2D/M-Mode/Color Flow & Doppler echocardiographic techniques.
- Perform standard 2D, m-mode and Doppler measurements
- Identify normal/abnormal characteristics of 2D cardiac anatomy.
- State the role of cardiac Doppler and list the necessary qualitative/quantitative measurements.
- Identify the ultrasound findings associated with valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, ischemic heart disease, pericardial disease and cardiac masses.
- List the latest imaging techniques in quantification of right and left ventricle wall motion. Document findings and apply standardized guidelines during compilation of an Echocardiography worksheet (sonographer) and dictated report (Physician).
- List the steps necessary for system optimization during contrast echo imaging.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals
- Anatomy of the Heart and EKG
- 2D Evaluation of Cardiac Anatomy: Parasternal, Apical, Subcostal, and Suprasternal Windows
- Parasternal Long Axis & Short Avis with Live Demonstration
- 2D Measurements and Normal Values
- Doppler Fundamentals
- Color Doppler: Evaluation Sites & Normal Flow Patterns
- Evaluating with Pulsed & Continuous Wave Doppler
- M-Mode Workshop
- Mitral & Aortic Valves
- Gross Anatomy Workshop
- Doppler Evaluation of MVD and AVD
- Right Heart Disease
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Diastolic Function/Contrast Echocardiography
- Pericardial Disease & Cardiac Masses