Introduction to 2D/M-Mode Adult Echocardiography Training Video
Introduction to 2D/M-Mode Adult Echocardiography Training Video is designed for the clinician that has the desire to improve knowledge and competence in performing and interpreting a transthoracic 2D/M-Mode echocardiogram. The lecture includes 2D cardiac anatomy, 2D views, 2D measurements, and M-Mode pattern recognition and benefits of correlation with the 2D images.CLICK HERE to get your copy.
- All Training Videos are approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Immediately Implement Skills Learned into Clinical Practice
- Expand Diagnostic & Interventional Services Offered
- ACCME Accredited with Commendation.
- Offered as DVD or Online Video Options with or without Credits (Credits can be purchased at a later date)
- Immediate UNLIMITED Access with all online videos
- All Training Videos are recorded in High Definition format and professionally edited.
- (Educators), Incorporate Training Videos into your curriculum. *Contact us about the EDUCATOR DISCOUNT HELP PROGRAM.
Sonographers, physicians, nurse practitioners, PA’s and other medical professionals who seek to integrate the transthoracic echocardiogram into the clinical setting. Physicians may include (but are not limited to) emergency medicine, critical care, family medicine, internal medicine and radiology.
- Cite the indications and advantages of performing a comprehensive transthoracic echocardiogram.
- Identify and describe normal cardiac anatomy, cardiac physiology and cardiac circulation.
- List the normal 3-lead ECG components and its role in echocardiography.
- Demonstrate proper probe orientation and essential scanning maneuvers to optimize imaging in each window.
- Perform a routine 2-D cardiac ultrasound evaluation.
- Apply the routine 2-D measurements.
- Increase knowledge/competence to better perform and/or interpret a routine transthoracic echocardiogram.
- Indications and Sound Fundamentals
- Cardiac Anatomy
- 2D Views/Anatomy
- 2D Measurements
- M-Mode Characteristics
- Scan Demonstration